Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there discrimination in Irish health care ?

Options
  • 16-03-2014 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,
    I am currently doing research for my degree which requires feed back from society and what better way to interact with people than such well respected discussion forum as this.

I would greatly appreciate any views, opinions or experiences on the possibility of difficulties encountered in the Irish health care system due to cultural differences.

My research focuses on the that fact that Ireland now hosts 188 different nationalities. All of whom have varying religious and ethnic values and beliefs.

Do you consider the Irish healthcare system to be culturally sensitive to all it's patient base?

Do you have any opinions on how medical professionals, Irish and non-Irish nationals could enhance their cultural perspective which would meet the needs of all nationalities?

I assure you this is purely an academic research project and I do not wish to offend any person or group by this post.

All opinions are welcome and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want to do research, then do so in the research forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

dumping off-topic stuff like this in completely unrelated forums tends to get regarded as spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 L6662

Thanks for your help !

Advertisement