Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Periwinkle's Fish Chowder

Options
  • 16-03-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else remember just how good it was? I'd go into the Powerscourt Townhouse ravenous but a bowl of chowder and some bread and you'd be sorted for the day.

I don't remember it containing smoked fish but it was fishy, creamy and delicious. Every time I eat chowder I do a mental comparison and wish I had their recipe. I'd love to know if how they made it - perhaps someone on boards worked there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 1998Dubliner

Hi ~ I have been searching for the recipe too. The soup is absolutely divine! Did you find the recipe in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Hi ~ I have been searching for the recipe too. The soup is absolutely divine! Did you find the recipe in the end?

No, but I've had beautiful chowder in Byrne's of Ennistymon in the interim. Good luck in your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try the ALDI one, it’s gorgeous

Advertisement