Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaners?

Options
  • 16-03-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Are there any cleaners in laois that you can recommend or you can get to just clean specific parts of your house, like a good clean....I need somebody preferably to do the venetian blinds, give the oven a good cleaning and give the tiles a good scrub....I keep saying Ill get around to it, but I just dont seem to get the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

zsha wrote: »
    Are there any cleaners in laois that you can recommend or you can get to just clean specific parts of your house, like a good clean....I need somebody preferably to do the venetian blinds, give the oven a good cleaning and give the tiles a good scrub....I keep saying Ill get around to it, but I just dont seem to get the time.

Did you ever find anyone I'm looking for some1 to do a couple of hours a week cleaning and ironing

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

No contacted one company and they never got back to me -obv mustnt need the work!!

So decided I'd bite the bullet and do one room at a time myself ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I may be able to help! Drop me a PM.

Advertisement