Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discharge from dogs bum

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Typo!!

*spits tea all over laptop*

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Oh no no no.....I'm gonna win this.

Cat vomits up a tapeworm,looks at me half panicked, proceeds to eat the said tapeworm...vomits again...and up comes roundworm AND most of the half eaten tapeworm.

Do I win???

/we need a pukey face bigtime :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

anniehoo wrote: »
    Oh no no no.....I'm gonna win this.

Cat vomits up most of a tapeworm,looks at me half panicked, proceeds to eat the said tapeworm...vomits again...and up comes roundworm AND most of the half eaten tapeworm.

Do I win???

/we need a pukey face bigtime :pac:

Yes I think you are the winner :eek::eek:

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes I think you are the winner :eek::eek:

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes.
    Yes, you win.
    Bleurgh.

I've fought my gag reflex waaayyyyy too often with this thread :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

This thread went waay off topic. Sorry OP!

Anniehoo, I would be having nightmares after that. I can cope with poo and vomit, but live parasitic vomit and rat maggoted neck rolls are what would push me over the edge. :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

This thread went waay off topic. Sorry OP!

Anniehoo, I would be having nightmares after that. I can cope with poo and vomit, but live parasitic vomit and rat maggoted neck rolls are what would push me over the edge. :eek::eek:

.....and I thought a manky bum was bad.........ewwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

DBB wrote: »
    *sharp intake of breath*
    Oooohhhhhh.
    .................... eating human poo she found in the dunes :eek::(

How does one distinguish a human poo from a doggie one in these situations?:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Vel wrote: »
    How does one distinguish a human poo from a doggie one in these situations?:eek::eek:

Usually because they leave the tissue they wiped with beside it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Usually because they leave the tissue they wiped with beside it :(

:mad: Yep or baby wipes!

>_< Lucy has eaten poo twice in the last week! >_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

And........a dog of my acquaintance makes herself useful by cleaning up cat vomit. Ya just gotta love 'em anyway!

• Advertisement

Vel wrote: »

Yes, I'm afraid I had to conclude it was human poo, unless the dogs around here have learned to use tissue afterwards :-(
    *puke*
    *puke*
    *puke*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

:eek::eek:

I'm beginning to think the numerous piles of poo I see every morning in the city centre on my way to work haven't originated from a canine :eek: Oh how naive of me!

I don't think I can top any of the stories here but we do have a poo eater who will polish off her own or our other dogs if I don't get to it quick enough.

One day I changed my daughter's rather hateful nappy, put it in a nappy bag and threw in down the stairs to be put outside when I was finished upstairs. I came down, noticed it wasn't there, got distracted by the kids and promptly forgot about it. A couple of hours later I popped up to our bedroom to find that the dog had taken the nappy bag, ripped it open and had a good old chow down on the pooey nappy. The bedroom was strewn with pieces of chewed up dirty nappy, while she lay there pleased as punch licking her lips!! The horror. Scarred for life!

Advertisement