Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spare parts for a Challenger Extreme PowerWasher

Options
  • 16-03-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anybody inform me how and where I can obtain spare parts for the above washer here in Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Try buy-spares.ie or eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

washerman wrote: »
    Can anybody inform me how and where I can obtain spare parts for the above washer here in Ireland

If you bought it from a retailer in Ireland the seller should be able to help.
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1980/en/act/pub/0016/sec0012.html#sec12
    12.—(1) In a contract for the sale of goods there is an implied warranty that spare parts and an adequate aftersale service will be made available by the seller in such circumstances as are stated in an offer, description or advertisement by the seller on behalf of the manufacturer or on his own behalf and for such period as is so stated or, if no period is so stated, for a reasonable period.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Think this is an Argos brand, perhaps contact them.

Advertisement