Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington 1100 Barrel

Options
  • 16-03-2014 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi there lads.
    I have a Remington 1100 26" fixed skeet barrel and I'm looking to replace it with a multi-choke ribbed barrel of any length(26"-32") my only problem is that I can't seem to find anyone who breaks guns and sells there parts in Ireland as I do not want to spend €250 for a brand new one!!! Secondhand will do me just fine :) there also should be no legal hassle as well as the serial number is on the receiver so I think it's all legal.

Thanks to everyone who is able to Help :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

Here's what is listed by Remington as their Distributor in Ireland, for what its worth.

GOWEN & BRADSHAW LTD TEL: +353 (0)91 483100
    Unit 10, Glenascaul Business Park FAX: +353 (0)91 787007
    Oranmore, Galway, Ireland Email:sales@gowbrad.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Duffy's in galway have them.;) bought one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ak204

I if your interested in a multi choke 26 inch barrel .There is a gun Smith in kinlough who can put a multi choke in your own barrel and is not that dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Could you PM me a contact addy or phone nr?
    Thanks
    Grizz

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ak204

Fablan connely 0872946409

• Advertisement
Advertisement