Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus stop in Ballincollig (Main Street) help

Options
  • 16-03-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

I need to head to Barrack Square in Ballincollig during the week, does the 232/233 from Parnell Place stop near it?

The entrance to the square is exactly opposite the Ballincollig Post Office if that helps (according to google maps anyway, the street view picture is from 2009) . So anywhere nearby will do.

I'm assuming the bus goes down the Main Street and stops along the way as per this post? I am not familiar with the area at all (as if you can't tell :o).

Also is it City Fare (€1.90)? Just pay the driver (no pre-bought ticket?).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

Im not from there but I seen the bus stop not far along from ur destination and the fair is more than city fair 3e plus I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

The bus stop is outside Supervalu, a few doors down from Post Office. Don't know the fare but it's more than city bus fare and, yes, you pay the driver.

Advertisement