Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Republic

Options
  • 16-03-2014 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

I've only really discovered this band recently and think they're class. Anyone else think this or is it just me? They have really catchy songs and good quality too. Lead singer Ryan Tedder seems to be a talented bloke.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

lufties wrote: »
    I've only really discovered this band recently and think they're class. Anyone else think this or is it just me? They have really catchy songs and good quality too. Lead singer Ryan Tedder seems to be a talented bloke.

Yes, really like them also.

Discovered them when they did 'Apologize' a few years back.

Favourite song would probably be 'Good Life' or 'Stop and Stare'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Yes, really like them also.

Discovered them when they did 'Apologize' a few years back.

Favourite song would probably be 'Good Life' or 'Stop and Stare'.

Yea for sure, counting stars is really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Waking Up is just an all round brilliant album!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I like them too.
    I think Ryan Tedder is a very good songwriter.
    Stop and Stare was a constant soundtrack in a difficult period of my life 4 years ago.

I can't wait for the concert next week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Really good concert last night. They put on a good show. Really liked the way they used the light and shadows on the white curtain for their opener. He has some voice on him live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

LFCFan wrote: »
    Really good concert last night. They put on a good show. Really liked the way they used the light and shadows on the white curtain for their opener. He has some voice on him live.

Great gig!

Loved the Hozier cover.

I thought the supporting act Kongos were quite good too.

Advertisement