Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for rent on washinton street (above reardens)

Options
  • 17-03-2014 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

(Note to Mods: had a look through the charter and it mentioned nothing about this, but if it's against the rules remove it)

Hey all, I'm going to be leaving the country long term in around a month (short notice I know, very quick decision) and I'm looking to get someone into my room. The room itself is really big, bright and has a queen size bed, a desk and loads of storage. You would be living with two lads, both are great craic, they are both working under the tree of spar. The rent would be €292, which is unbelievably cheap, for where the apartment is located. 2 mins away from everything.
    There is a nice big living room and there is also a separate, spacious kitchen. The bins are included in the rent!

Upc net is in the house, which comes to around €15 a month per person. Electricity is usually around €25 a month per person That´s all the bills there is. Heating is electric, but being totally honest with you, we never had to use it. The apartment is on the top floor so we get plenty of heat from downstairs.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested!

Cheers!

Advertisement