Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Mouse brands can you add to the list?

Options
  • 17-03-2014 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

I am looking for other brands of gaming mouse that are reputable. I am stuck on these few!

Razer
    Roccat
    Gigabyte
    Anker
    Corsair
    Mad Catz

User suggested:
    Logitech
    Sharkoon
    Zowie
    Steelseries
    Cyborg
    CM Storm
    Perixx

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Logitech do some reasonable ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

Sharkoon.

It's a budget brand but I have their Fireglider mouse and I think it's great. Was about £25. Some people here recommend their slightly more expensive Drakonia mouse (from Hardwareversand), but I haven't used this myself. I used to have a Logitech G5 but I think the Fireglider is just as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Zowie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭rey8px2m7altcs

Completely forgot Logitech derp. Plus two new brands I have never even heard of! Skarkoon looks like an interesting brand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Have a sharkoon drakonia, absolutely love it. Has the whole hog, removable weights, its own program for assigning buttons etc, wasnt too expensive from what i can remember either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Steelseries
    Cyborg
    CM Storm
    Gigabyte

I keep seeing Perixx around they seem interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,282 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

most functional to date for me is Logitech's G700.

Lots of buttons, great adjustable accuracy levels, and wired/wireless capable: I use the same mouse to hotswap between my desktop and laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

i bought a new Logitech G400 recently and love it. its an older model without fancy bells and whistles but suits me perfectly:) cheap too! alot of logitech stuff are very well made, alot isn't of course

• Advertisement

Just to add to the list we bought an "Anker" mouse. Cheap but very nice quality and excellent DPI.

Advertisement