Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast food outlet advice

Options
  • 17-03-2014 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I have decent sized unit in a shopping centre in Spain and I think a fast food outlet would work well. Can't afford a franchise. Does anybody have ideas of start up costs - or is it a difficult business to get established?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

First of all you'd need to check with the Centre's management if a Fast Food restaurant would be allowed where you are located. Sometimes restrictions are in place that only allows outlets with access to the outside walls for extractor fans etc. Is a sprinkler system already in place? If not, you'll have to install one.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

excalaber wrote: »
    I have decent sized unit in a shopping centre in Spain and I think a fast food outlet would work well. Can't afford a franchise. Does anybody have ideas of start up costs - or is it a difficult business to get established?

Hi Ex.

If you could be a bit more specific of where you are in Spain, size of unit etc. Please PM.

Regards Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭excalaber

First of all you'd need to check with the Centre's management if a Fast Food restaurant would be allowed where you are located. Sometimes restrictions are in place that only allows outlets with access to the outside walls for extractor fans etc. Is a sprinkler system already in place? If not, you'll have to install one.

No problem with outside walls.

Advertisement