Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Connacht hotel?

Options
  • 17-03-2014 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what bus I get from Eyre Square to the Connacht hotel on the Dublin Road please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

either the 402, 405, 409

link

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, skip the 405: sure it gets ya to Mervue behind the hotel, but it takes a roundabout route to get there and would be mightily confusing if you don't know the area.

And 402 - make sure it's the Merlin Park flavour, not the Seacrest one.

Or try the 409 or 410.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

paconnors wrote: »
    either the 402, 405, 409

link

405 goes no where near the connaught hotel. it used to but they changed the routes.

go with Mrs OBumble 409 every 15 minutes mon-fri up to 7pm every 30 there after.
    weekends and bank holidays every 30 mins.
    times start on the hour.

Laviski wrote: »
    405 goes no where near the connaught hotel. it used to but they changed the routes.

go with Mrs OBumble 409 every 15 minutes mon-fri up to 7pm every 30 there after.
    weekends and bank holidays every 30 mins.
    times start on the hour.

Just shows how long ago I've used public transit

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

As the crow flies, and if you know where to cut through the fields, it's actually quite close. But needs local knowledge.

And Pa, it can't be that long, you do at least know the new route numbers!

• Advertisement

As the crow flies, and if you know where to cut through the fields, it's actually quite close. But needs local knowledge.

And Pa, it can't be that long, you do at least know the new route numbers!

I was going on the route names, when I lived in ballybane the bus used to go Dublin rd, LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

405 goes no where near the connaught hotel.

The 405 goes past the back of Mervue church, which is only around the corner from the Connacht. It's a 10 minute walk depending on how much one is carrying.

Or if feeling adventurous, one could try cutting through Fahy's Field.

Advertisement