Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton Mints

Options
  • 17-03-2014 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone see everton mints in stock anywhere ?

Black and white mints with a toffee centre.

Looking for them , but cant locate them.
    My local shop doesnt have them anymore..

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

They're not the most popular nowadays but there are still shops doing them in bags and weigh-out. Where are you based? I should be able to tell you a stockist later in the week, one I can think of straightaway is Tallaght Hospital shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Thanks a lot for the reply and help

I am based in Drogheda, so anywhere round that area would be ideal.

Few people in the family looking for them, its been a while since we had them and used to love them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Saw them in a Centra in Cork today, but I doubt that's much use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I love these too and family members have tried to get me to eat other branded ones, but nothing comes close to Everton Mints in the black and white stripy pack.
    I know Tallaght Hospital sells them, but sure that's no use to you if you're in Drogheda.

Bit of patience please :-) I don't work for Tallaght Hospital shop, just offered a quick fix. Drogheda area doesn't look good for Everton Mints, most seem to be sold out of hospital shops and in Limerick/Clare. We had a secret agent/sales rep up in the Louth area today with instructions to sell Everton mints. If that doesn't work I'll ask our man in Louth to arrange something with the OP, he shall get his Everton Mints :)

• Advertisement

SimonLynch wrote: »
    Bit of patience please :-) I don't work for Tallaght Hospital shop, just offered a quick fix. Drogheda area doesn't look good for Everton Mints, most seem to be sold out of hospital shops and in Limerick/Clare. We had a secret agent/sales rep up in the Louth area today with instructions to sell Everton mints. If that doesn't work I'll ask our man in Louth to arrange something with the OP, he shall get his Everton Mints :)

Oi! Get your man to sort me out too! I can't be going to Tallaght Hospital for my Minty fix!

Where in Dublin onions?

SimonLynch wrote: »
    Where in Dublin onions?

PM ya!

OK, best I can do for Andrew is Mr Simms in the Long Walk Shopping Centre in Dundalk, Everton Mints in stock. Don't have anything other than Tallaght Hospital in Dublin but I'd suspect if you can get them in Simms Dundalk you should be able to get them in the stores on Dame Street and in Donaghmede Shopping Centre.

Advertisement