Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw - March 17th *MOD NOTE POST 270*

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

TGJD wrote: »
    To be honest Daniel Bryan will surely be taking time off for his wedding the week after mania. I actually think the story would work better if triple h wins the title. It would be so much more entertaining to watch the smarks **** themselves in rage.

The self-awareness is not strong in this one, m'lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    The self-awareness is not strong in this one, m'lord.

Clever boy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Chagan wrote: »
    I was reading this thread on Tuesday as I was watching the show. I'll be honest, I was midway through rewatching the Real Americans/Usos match before it clicked that Cesaro didn't actually do a 450 Splash. Renee being kidnapped also had me stumped.

In my defense, I was incredibly hungover.

And here was me thinking it didnt work this week :D

Advertisement