Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gaming Equipment (For FPS Games)

Options
  • 17-03-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Just thought id make a video explaining some cool gaming equipment, Basically what each piece of gaming equipment is good for.
    *snip*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Was the audio sped up?

but it was a good idea for a video and I was enjoying it until about 1 minute in, then all the swearing started and i switched it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You swear like a 10 year old who just discovered curse words.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Mouse and Keyboard /thread, bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Was the audio sped up?

but it was a good idea for a video and I was enjoying it until about 1 minute in, then all the swearing started and i switched it off.

lighten up you grumpy bollochs :pac:

sorry I've waited quite a while too use your name against you:p

now I can die....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Gaming... supplements?

€200 things so you don't have to press buttons?

I'm starting to understand why playing these online shooty soldier fetish games has passed me by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Gaming... supplements?

€200 things so you don't have to press buttons?

I'm starting to understand why playing these online shooty soldier fetish games has passed me by.

I get by fine with a simple two button mouse, laptop keyboard and a binder as a mousepad, none of these things are necessities!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Sorry, I watched for a minute but the swearing is really off putting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Gaming supplements ...lol?
    Is that just red bull with master chief on the front of it?

Also, is there any benefit in using a 120/144hz monitor on a console? They arnt outputting at 60+ fps are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

jacking off/rape jokes? typical cod player-bang off ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

lol this is just blatant youtube views/advertising imo, OP hasn't really given anything to the topic except the video, what's to discuss?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The gaming forum is not a place for your to shill your videos. And honestly less of the swearing / casual misogyny would go a long, long way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement