Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop.ie infamous ps4 bundle question

Options
  • 17-03-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

This is my first time using gamestop and i preordered ps4 infamous second son bundle, i had the ROI express shipping option selected. Would anyone tell me if i can expect to receive the game on friday 21/3 or would it be the following monday from your experience?

Thank you all
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

RedX wrote: »
    Hi All,

This is my first time using gamestop and i preordered ps4 infamous second son bundle, i had the ROI express shipping option selected. Would anyone tell me if i can expect to receive the game on friday 21/3 or would it be the following monday from your experience?

Thank you all

The launch day ones without express shipping arrived for most people on the day, I had to collect mine from the Post Office. Depends where you live really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RedX

I live in dublin and i used the express one, would i get it same day? does game stop send bundle very early to post ?

Advertisement