Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kylie - The O2 November 8 2014

Options
  • 17-03-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

http://www.kylie.com/live/

Pre-sale from Wednesday @ 9 am.

Anyone know the code you need to text O2 to get a pre-sale code?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

kmurph wrote: »
    http://www.kylie.com/live/

Pre-sale from Wednesday @ 9 am.

Anyone know the code you need to text O2 to get a pre-sale code?

So excited for this!! I'd imagine the O2 code just to be Kylie but haven't heard for definite yet. Hope the standing tickets aren't too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Ticket prices €65.70 - €86.00 WTF??

Very expensive. I am sure it wasnt that expensive last time she came here

gazzer wrote: »
    Ticket prices €65.70 - €86.00 WTF??

Very expensive. I am sure it wasnt that expensive last time she came here

I can't remember how much I paid last time but I do think these prices are in line with them. Absolutely outrageous money for a concert in the O2 but I will pay cos it's kylie!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

lfc84 wrote: »
    I'm planning to travel from the UK to Dublin. If anyone has details of the O2 pre sale that they are willing to share please send me a PM

Thanks
    To get a pre sale code, over here anyway, text KYLIE to 50102. Got a code back straight away. Would imagine that O2 UK have a similar scheme. The actual codes are all unique. There'll probably be a pre sale through kylie.com/live too.

https://www.o2priority.co.uk/tickets

Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lfc84

kmurph wrote: »
    To get a pre sale code, over here anyway, text KYLIE to 50102. Got a code back straight away. Would imagine that O2 UK have a similar scheme. The actual codes are all unique. There'll probably be a pre sale through kylie.com/live too.

https://www.o2priority.co.uk/tickets

Good luck everyone!

Sorted. i deleted my origianl post and then saw you had quoted me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Im not a fan of hers, although I did go to her last show in the O2 and was blown away.

The venue was too small for her stage set (the walkway and second stage reached out to just under the first row of the balcony).

But the finale of that gig was probably the best Ive seen in my 27 years of gig going.

Anyone get their tickets this morning in the fan presale or O2? Picked up a Golden Circle ticket for crazy money but will be well worth it on the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Anyone got a spare o2 code?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭PippaChic

I can't believe I missed out on this! All the good presale seats are gone. I hope I can get some good seats tomorrow morning. The next obstacle will be persuading my husband to go!

i see tickets are still available on ticketmaster. how are the sales doing? many sold ? still standing and tiered seating available. block k is offered but i dont know whether they fill from the sides or centre / or back to front

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

there is a very clear seating map in both ticketmaster and the O2 website.
    Block K is central but at the upper tier, so you won't be close to the stage.

Irish Aris wrote: »
    there is a very clear seating map in both ticketmaster and the O2 website.
    Block K is central but at the upper tier, so you won't be close to the stage.

i already have my tickets. but i was wondering if many had been sold for this gig?

i read that poland and germany concerts may be cancelled or postponed due to poor sales

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

lfc84 wrote: »
    i already have my tickets. but i was wondering if many had been sold for this gig?

i read that poland and germany concerts may be cancelled or postponed due to poor sales

sorry, I didn't understand your question.
    I have no idea of how many tickets are sold, but to be cancelled. . .I reckon it need to do really bad.

If the ticketmaster website is anything to go by, the best available seated ticket in the relevant search is block M.
    So it might be heading for a sold-out.

Have a standing ticket myself, second time I will see her live!!!

Looking forward to this. Not long now

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

anyone any idea what time she is on stage at and who is supporting her?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    anyone any idea what time she is on stage at and who is supporting her?

She is on at 8.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Amazing show from Kylie last night, and I'm not a fan, although have seen her three times now.

UK reviews completely missed the point. Show was pared back compared to previous spectacles but that was the point. A very tech house feel to production which worked really well, loved the lasers in particular - like The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again video.

I hope this tour does well on word of mouth. It seemed like a full house last night but I was genuinely surprised at the older demographic which was the majority. I thought there would be a good mix of ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Fantastic show I agree, although I've never seen the staff being so heavy handed in stopping people from standing up during the show. Is this for insurance or health & safety reasons?

Also, second show in a row for me now where someone has been brought up from the audience, Lady Gaga last month and Kylie last night. Loved how the girl explained to Kylie how to pronounce her name. (Roisin was her name. Ro as in row a boat and Sheen as in polishing something.)

Advertisement