Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with Samsung TV and Sound from Pioneer BCS FS500

• 17-03-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

Question I'm hoping someone can provide a solution to for me:

Yesterday I said goodbye to my Philips 42PFL 8404 which I bought from the Philips Store a few years back. It's gone to the Mother In Law.

I replaced it with a Samsung Smart TV but I'm hoping ye can help with a slight problem I've encountered in the set up.

The Philips was paired with a Pioneer BCS FS500 which was great for amplifying the tv's sound through the Aux input on it (the Pioneer). However, since I set up the Samsung, the BR plays fine through the speakers but when I switch to Aux input when watching tv there's no sound through the Pioneer speakers. I've tried unplugging everything and starting again to no avail, I've tried a different HDMI cable, I've unplugged and reconnected "regular" audio cables and I've even tried a toslink but no luck. Any ideas?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Edit: Got it sorted after a complete dismatling and reconnection. Mods, you can close this if required, Thanks!

Advertisement