Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sent package with An Post to UK

Options
  • 17-03-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Okay, so I sent a package two weeks to the UK with An post. A few days after it was sent it arrived in the UK with Royal Mail as they will obviously handle delivery over there.

However, since the 5th of March, there hasn't been an update on the tracking with royal mail since then(when it arrived)

Now the item I sent is a faulty Hard drive that is being sent back for RMA to get a replacement.

Just wondering has this happened to anyone, I contacted Royal Mail and the person on the phone had no more information other than what was already available with the tracking number. They did ask me to contact An Post, which I will do tomorrow, once they reopen.

Coincidentally I sent a package last week to the UK, which went through the same route as the previous package and has already been delivered.

Anyway, just looking for some insight as to what could possibly be causing the delay and what steps I should take to get it sorted.

Advertisement