Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Shock 3 - Power Surge Issue

Options
  • 17-03-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Over the past few months I have been using my PS3 controller with my laptop due to no longer having a PS3... Anyways a few weeks ago it stopped connecting properly to my laptop... I uninstalled and reinstalled every type of driver, but occasionally I would get a "Power Surge" message about the USB ports or whatever, I taught it was a laptop issue but the other day I took the controller into my mates house connected it to his PS3 then got an error message about the controller which seemed something along the lines of the error message from laptop (forget what it said exactly)... Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or is my controller just completely broke?

Thanks,
    John

Advertisement