Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI to AIB Money Transfer

Options
  • 17-03-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I have a current 3rd level student account with BOI and would greatly appreciate your advise regarding the following queries: 

1. I would like to transfer money from my BOI account to my AIB account via the quick transfer option from 365 internet banking. Would there be any charges for this? (I do not need it to a same day transfer) 

2. How long would it take for the AIB account to receive the money? 

Thanks very much, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi ChaosD, 

Many thanks for your post. 

1) The charge for a transfer to an AIB account on Bank of Ireland 365 Online account is 20c per transaction. 

2) Transfers made before the cut-off time of 3:30pm on a working day, will reach AIB on the next working day. 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi ChaosD, 

Many thanks for your post. 

1) The charge for a transfer to an AIB account on Bank of Ireland 365 Online account is 20c per transaction. 

2) Transfers made before the cut-off time of 3:30pm on a working day, will reach AIB on the next working day. 

Thanks

Billy
    Hi ChaosD, 

There's actually no charge for the transfer as you have a 3rd Level student account. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChaosD

Dear Billy, 

Thanks very much for the information! Your answers were very clear and prompt :D

Yours sincerely, 

Advertisement