Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance renewal

Options
  • 17-03-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

When you change car insurance, do you need to use the date and time of the disk cert as the date and time when the cover ends?

Is this the date I need to give my next insurer for new insurance policy to be in place?

I am asking this, which sounds like a stupid question because I rang my insurer and he tells me I am covered 1 day pass my insurance cert date which is 28/03/2014 at 23.59... does that makes sense? or the insurance agent of the phone is on the wrong and made a mistake?

Also the NCD cert has the date of the 29/03/2014 as my date of renewal, does this mean that I need to wait until the 30th to have the last year counting as part of my NCD?

I am totally confused! :confused:

Thanks again.

Comments

Advertisement