Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gifting Android Games.

Options
  • 17-03-2014 10:45pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering is it possible to gift someone else an android game? I basically want to buy Threes! a second time but send it to the wife's tablet (to keep her off mine! :pac:). Is this possible?

I don't see any option in the Play store on my device, a bit of Googling shows up 'Google Play Gift Cards' but I'm not sure they are available in this part of the world.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Just wondering is it possible to gift someone else an android game? I basically want to buy Threes! a second time but send it to the wife's tablet (to keep her off mine! :pac:). Is this possible?

I don't see any option in the Play store on my device, a bit of Googling shows up 'Google Play Gift Cards' but I'm not sure they are available in this part of the world.

Download it via your account on her tablet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cheers! That worked a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Cheers! That worked a treat.

Nice one!

Advertisement