Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indalo's Study Log (Take 2)

• 17-03-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

My first attempt at this was brutal but I'm giving it another go.

I decided that from today onwards I would be motivated and disciplined until the leaving cert is over.

Mock Results (all higher level)
    Irish - B3, English - B3, Geography - C2, Maths - D1, Biology - D1, still waiting on Business and Spanish.

I neglected to study for Biology as I was so worried about failing maths so I'm not surprised by my result. I actually missed my Geography, Business and Spanish exams as I had a very bad case of the flu. I did them at home soon afterwards but I didn't get to study for them at all really.

In the Leaving Cert this is what Im hoping to get:

Business (A2), Irish (B2), English (B2), Biology (B2), Maths (C3), Geography (B2), Spanish (C3)

That would total out at 495 points, which is more than enough for the course that I want. However, 500 points (or there abouts) is my aim!

With that being said I shall kick off my daily study log with what I did today:

Business: Made notes on EU Policies, SEM, EMU and the Decision-Making Process

English: Completed an essay on the poetry of W.B Yeats (focusing on language and imagery)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Indalo6

Biology: Finished writing out notes for transport in plants

Geography: Revised the soils part of my geoecology question (tropical rainforest biome)

Maths: Anti-Differentiation questions

Spanish: Revised role play 1 and wrote out answers for what I will do over Easter and what I usually do over Easter

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Indalo6

Didn't get as much as I would have liked to today due to the fact that, basically, my eyes feel like someone is jabbing their finger into them constantly (going to the doctor tomorrow after school :( )

Business: Finished writing out notes for the EU

Geography: Wrote out my climate section for the tropical rainforest biome, also made a mind map of it.

Biology: Started making notes for human reproduction (it's a long chapter)

Irish: Sraith Pictiúrs 5 and 6, Did oral work about missing plane and the 6 nations win.

Advertisement