Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise Gear by the Martello Tower

Options
  • 17-03-2014 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Well folks, when did this get installed? I hadn't been that way in a while and was recently away for a week but today the missus and I took a trip down to the tower and on the small green beside the tower there was about five pieces of outdoor exercise equipment. It's certainly a novel idea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Well folks, when did this get installed? I hadn't been that way in a while and was recently away for a week but today the missus and I took a trip down to the tower and on the small green beside the tower there was about five pieces of outdoor exercise equipment. It's certainly a novel idea.

Been there a good while now. Have them along the beach at Skerries too. They are very common all over Europe, most parks and public areas have them, about time Ireland followed suit. I just hope they don't go the way of the playgrounds in the town and get wrecked. But they've been there a good while now, so hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Been there a good while now. Have them along the beach at Skerries too. They are very common all over Europe, most parks and public areas have them, about time Ireland followed suit. I just hope they don't go the way of the playgrounds in the town and get wrecked. But they've been there a good while now, so hopefully.

Well then, I must get out and about the town more often. I had no idea they'd been installed for any length of time.

Advertisement