Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Query

Options
  • 18-03-2014 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,867 ✭✭✭

To whom it concerns,
    My area is green on the high speed broadband map (Since Feb) but I can't seem to upgrade my broadband yet. If I PM you details would you be able to let me know if the high speed broadband will be available to my house anytime soon. It's important for work related things more than anything and the slow speeds are a real nuisance. 

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    To whom it concerns,
    My area is green on the high speed broadband map (Since Feb) but I can't seem to upgrade my broadband yet. If I PM you details would you be able to let me know if the high speed broadband will be available to my house anytime soon. It's important for work related things more than anything and the slow speeds are a real nuisance.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi RoyalCelt

Of course, feel free to PM me your details when you read this and I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement