Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music venues limerick

Options
  • 18-03-2014 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hey guys,Just looking to see if anyone knows rough prices on venues in limerick I.E how much it is to rent Dolans for an event etc??dont want prices for clubs just other venues you could play live music.cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

It was about €250 to rent upstairs in Dolans, but that might have changed. Downstairs, not too sure.

Cobblestone Joe's. I don't think there is any fee to play there at all.

That's about it. Then there's UL concert hall, but you'd be going through a booker and not asking questions on here if you were filling the likes of UL concert hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Warlock45

Cheers..wouldn't be interested in UL this event won't be seated..as for the reason I'm asking on here it's to gauge inside local knowledge on venues/what people think of them and prices they've given others before I view them..I've been to cobblestone joes would be too small by a long shot...however I'm positive I'll fill dolans warehouse or a bigger venue so if you know any other bigger venues in the limerick area write back.Cheers for the input!
    seachto7 wrote: »
    It was about €250 to rent upstairs in Dolans, but that might have changed. Downstairs, not too sure.

Cobblestone Joe's. I don't think there is any fee to play there at all.

That's about it. Then there's UL concert hall, but you'd be going through a booker and not asking questions on here if you were filling the likes of UL concert hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,502 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The Milk Market hosts gigs, it is very central, can take a crowd of about 1,000, I believe Mick Dolan (in Dolans) handles the bookings, I could be wrong on that.

I can say that it is an excellent, outdoor (with a roof), standing venue, in a perfect location.

Advertisement