Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London 2015

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

28064212 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, did anyone try entering an irish address when they received their acceptance link? I submitted UK proof of residency initially, but now they're asking for Participant Data, including an address, and you can select Ireland as the country. Or would I be pushing my luck?

I had thought about this myself but didn't want to risk it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You should be able to put nationality down as Irish without any risk, and from previous reports the paying of the fee from an Irish card is also OK. I don't think it is worth the risk to put your residential address down as Ireland though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Yeah, probably not worth the risk, thanks

EDIT: And... entered :)

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

slingerz wrote: »
    so ye guys know ye are in for next year already??

kinda odd that they cant sort through the general application/ballots earlier in the time so people can prepare and start their training early. I know that if I got in i'd want to start my training around now for it!

Well, I'm just starting training for Dublin. London can wait for now. 1st January 2015, to be precise.

Advertisement