Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone: Garage for new tyres and rear brakes

Options
  • 18-03-2014 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭

Need same replaced on a 08 Seat Ibiza. Good quality tyres like my current lot plus brakes. Any place that would do this quick and affordable (i guess this will come close to €400). Recommendations would be cool, I don't normally get this work done locally.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Need same replaced on a 08 Seat Ibiza. Good quality tyres like my current lot plus brakes. Any place that would do this quick and affordable (i guess this will come close to €400). Recommendations would be cool, I don't normally get this work done locally.

Thanks in advance
    The lads in blyry are good. Tyre brigade or something. They do new tyres or part worn ones and are the cheapest ive used.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Thanks in advance
    The lads in blyry are good. Tyre brigade or something. They do new tyres or part worn ones and are the cheapest ive used.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭Ryath

http://www.findatyre.ie/index.php/athlone-tyre-depot/

I've got all my tires fitted here for the last few years. Sound lads don't do work unnecessarily. I asked them about suspension work after being told by Ford car urgently needed €600 worth of work. They said it was fine and would be for a long time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Ryath wrote: »
    http://www.findatyre.ie/index.php/athlone-tyre-depot/

I've got all my tires fitted here for the last few years. Sound lads don't do work unnecessarily. I asked them about suspension work after being told by Ford car urgently needed €600 worth of work. They said it was fine and would be for a long time yet.

Do they do brakes also? Sorry if stupid question, first time the old girl has needed serious work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭Ryath

Yea do pretty much everything. €400 should just about cover it .A lot depends on tyre size on the car I have odd size 16" wheels that cost €130+ a pop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭stooge

Bought my tyres online and got them fitted by the lads in Affordable tyres in Blyry. They did a great and quick job in fairness. Much cheaper than fast fit and the likes.

Advertisement