Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New international payee validation. Not receiving SMS

Options
  • 18-03-2014 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hello,

I've been trying to activate a new international payee online. The problem is that I am not receiving the SMS with the activation code, which normally arrives in 5 minutes or so.

I have added international payees before and my phone details are correct. I have trying deleting and adding the payee again without any luck.

I have been repeating the process for a few days now  What I should do?

Thanks,

Diego

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Diego, 

Many thanks for posting. 

When a code is not delivered to a phone, the first thing we would ask a customer to do, is to delete and add the payee again. As you've already done this and it still isn't working, we would advise calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 081 8365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will be happy to look into this for you. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and holidays. 

Thanks

Billy 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Boards.ie: Diego

Hi Diego, 

Many thanks for posting. 

When a code is not delivered to a phone, the first thing we would ask a customer to do, is to delete and add the payee again. As you've already done this and it still isn't working, we would advise calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 081 8365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will be happy to look into this for you. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and holidays. 

Thanks

Billy 
    Hi Billy,

Thanks a lot for the quick answer, I will do as you suggest.

Diego

Advertisement