Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repossessed House Permanent TSB

Options
  • 18-03-2014 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi All ,
    Im not sure if i have the right section and my query may seem a bit far fetched !

Basically there is a newish house in my village in the west of Ireland that has been left vacant for some time now. The owner/occupants scampered some time ago and I know for certain that the mortgage wasn't not being paid and that the bank have now taken ownership of it.

It has now been left vacant for 3 years , actually maybe longer and it has become a bit of an eye sore now. But yet there has been no sign of any movement for sale sign nothing from the bank , I do think anyone has stood in the drive way even.

Now at this stage I have become interested in buying the house myself , I know the bank the mortgage is with and I know the owner name but cannot get in contact with him, I have hit a dead end with the bank ...

Has anyone any suggestions as to what or how I can get more detail on this house and its possible sale ??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

the way things are going, it could take the bank years to get it on market. You have tried to contact owners repeatedly and its abandoned currently...just move in wait 7 years and its yours :P

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

ha ha ! might not be that far off hitting the seven years, The owners have absconded long again , south africa i believe !

I have money sitting there but PTSB do not seem interested , no one want to know in the bank when i speak to them !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

The Land Registry should hold details of the owners

I know who the owner is/was , But he had headed for warmer climates !!

anybody ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement