Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment

Options
  • 18-03-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I would appreciate your help. I have just held on the phone for over 15 minutes and did the same the other day. I am trying to make an appointment for the Cork Blackpool Branch. I have a large sum to transfer to a UK account. I can only transfer so much a day through the online service and would think that it would need authorised.

Can you please book me in for tomorrow at 13:30pm. 

Thanks,

Aimee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Aimee2012, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

Apologies for the amount of time you've spent on the phone, waiting to get through to your branch. 

We do not have access to the branch appointment book so unfortunately cannot arrange an appointment for you here.

If you would like to call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 a representative will take some details and ask a representative from your branch to call you.

Thanks

Billy 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aimee2012

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am sorry but that isn't much use to me. Please can you get the branch to contact me. I work full time and go to college straight after work in the evenings. I have already wasted 2 of my work breaks trying to get an appointment.

Is there a way I can private message my contact details for you to pass on to the branch.

Thanks,

Aimee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Aimee, 

I called a branch to ask about making an appointment to make an interpay.
    You can visit the Blackpool branch without arranging an apointment and make your transfer. Please bring photo Id and ensure you have the bank name and address, IBAN, BIC and the Payee name. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aimee2012

Hi Aimee, 

I called a branch to ask about making an appointment to make an interpay.
    You can visit the Blackpool branch without arranging an apointment and make your transfer. Please bring photo Id and ensure you have the bank name and address, IBAN, BIC and the Payee name. 

Thanks

Billy
    Thank you Billy. I appreciate your help and will go to the bank tomorrow. I am sorry to be difficult I am in a bit of a panic about it.

Advertisement