Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Trainee

• 18-03-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi im attending assessment in chapter house next Monday for garda trainee exams, just wondering does anyoneknow where I can get a hotel nearby as im traveling from the west and thinkingof staying upthe sunday??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Adverts.ie: Richard

Audilad wrote: »
    Hi im attending assessment in chapter house next Monday for garda trainee exams, just wondering does anyoneknow where I can get a hotel nearby as im traveling from the west and thinkingof staying upthe sunday??
    This is the Adverts.ie talk to forum.  Please post you question on a different forum.

Thanks

• Moderators Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭Spocker

Moved from Adverts Support

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Your best bet it to do a search of Dublin City Centre for hotels. I stayed in Cassidys just off O'Connell St not so long ago, seems like one of the cheaper hotels and it's a decent spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

You won't make detective anyway.
    Look on google maps and see if there is any hotels near by.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Check out Temple Bar/Christchurch area. Prices can vary but a lot of standard tourist hotels in the area

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Audilad wrote: »

http://www.abbey-hotel.ie/mobile/default.aspx

This hotel is on same street as where you'll be going for your tests.
    They don't provide parking though so you might have to leave the A4 at home in Mayo ;)

Advertisement