Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to eircom

Options
  • 18-03-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

We closed our eircom last week to switch to sky. We are not happy with the service and wish to return to eircom. Is it possible to get account reinstated? I was out of contract but have seen I might be charged a fee for not giving 30 days notice. Is this true? And if we come back to eircom can this fee be waived?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DarkBlonde wrote: »
    We closed our eircom last week to switch to sky. We are not happy with the service and wish to return to eircom. Is it possible to get account reinstated? I was out of contract but have seen I might be charged a fee for not giving 30 days notice. Is this true? And if we come back to eircom can this fee be waived?
    Hi DarkBlonde

You would be more than welcome back however a new account would need to be opened instead or re-instating the old one. To arrange this please contact eircom sales on free phone 1800503303. It may also be worth checking your current conract with Sky before switching back.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement