Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gauntlet Reboot

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

4 player couch co-op or I'm not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Looks like Dead Nation in a way, 4 player would be good fun alright.

Anybody played it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yep, it's as much fun as the coin-op was, probably more. It has single player, private co-op and public co-op. Plenty of humour, works with keyboard and mouse really well, and has full controller support for PC. Interesting and varied dungeons - with some deadly mechanics, in every sense of the word :)

Played a few hours of co-op with a mate and i'll be going back to it again, and possibly again and again :)

Oh, and the standard 4 difficulty settings, each being more rewarding and difficult than the last - gold buys gear and relics, gear is just for aesthetics and relics are useful one-trick ponies to get yourself out of jams

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

yep, it's as much fun as the coin-op was, probably more. It has single player, private co-op and public co-op. Plenty of humour, works with keyboard and mouse really well, and has full controller support for PC. Interesting and varied dungeons - with some deadly mechanics, in every sense of the word :)

Played a few hours of co-op with a mate and i'll be going back to it again, and possibly again and again :)

Good to hear,

Been dying for a look at this.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

it's worth the price it's at atm too :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

loving this so far
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/luasdublin/ if anyone wants to add me for a game or two..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Bought it today to play with my mates, but working till Thursday to cant try it till then.

I remember many fun nites playing gauntlet on my amiga with a few friends over

I had high hopes for this. I played it for 2 hours and doubt you'll convince me to play again. I feel like I saw everything it has to offer. Its bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Oo - gonna give this a whirl, loved Gauntlet back in the days of Arcades :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement