Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount

Options
  • 18-03-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

I rang Electric Ireland today as I am moving house but I will need to keep my previous account open for another month or so, until the end of my lease. The lady I spoke to said I was entitled to an 8% discount for paying by direct debit and using online billing. Will this discount be applied retrospectively to previous bills?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi prettyrestless,

Our price-plan discounts are not backdated, they are applied from the date of registration for them and agreement to terms and conditions.

If you would like further assistance, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

Thanks Una. One more question. If I need a new card for my prepay gas meter where can I get one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi prettyrestless,

You can purchase a new gas prepay card at your local Payzone outlet. You can find out where your nearest Payzone outlet is on their website: http://www.payzone.ie/

If you've any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement