Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voice mail gone.

Options
  • 18-03-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi I noticed today that my voice mail is not working,theres a dial tone but it doesn't ask me for a password to access voice.When people ring me they don't go through to voice mail.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

carter001 wrote: »
    Hi I noticed today that my voice mail is not working,theres a dial tone but it doesn't ask me for a password to access voice.When people ring me they don't go through to voice mail.

Hi carter001

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will check if there has been any changed to your mailbox from our side.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭carter001

Hi carter001

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will check if there has been any changed to your mailbox from our side.

Thanks
    Al
    Pm sent thanks

Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al
    Pm sent thanks
    Hi carter001

I see that there was a request to cease your mailbox on the 25/09/2013,

There was a charge of €1.53 per month for this and the notes to the cease of the mailbox spcificaly state this was requested to reduce the cost of the bill.

Would you like me to put the mailbox back on?

Thanks
    Al

Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al
    Pm sent thanks
    Hi carter001

There was a charge of €1.53 per month for this and the notes to the cease of the mailbox spcificaly state this was requested to reduce the cost of the bill.

Thanks
    Al
    Yes Alan if you could put mailbox back on I'd appreciate it.

Regards
    Brian

Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al
    Pm sent thanks
    Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

I've issued the order just now, it may be Saturday by the time it goes live and to set it up follow theses instructions:

http://support.eircom.net/article/callanswering#set

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al
    Pm sent thanks
    Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

I've issued the order just now, it may be Saturday by the time it goes live and to set it up follow theses instructions:

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers Alan

Regards
    Brian.

Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al
    Pm sent thanks
    Hi carter001

Thanks
    Al

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers Alan

Regards
    Brian.
    No problem Brian, have a nice day :)

Al

Advertisement