Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing student Steven Kavanagh

Options
  • 18-03-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

There does not seem to be a mention of Steven Kavanagh in the thread!! Two members of my family WERE students in LIT & I have an interest in the safe recovery of this guy! Have ye posters around the place? The family must be very stressed at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lyrical

Only seen this now, there is load of posters around L.I.T.In fairness to the student union they have organised searches and kept everyone informed I don't think many people would of known about it otherwise.Disappointed about L.I.T's lack of response about it there has been no updates on their news page regarding it or any official email regarding this.Still hoping he will be found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,314 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Yeah, there is quite alot of information around and within the college, both on the fb page, and I know members of the students union have been involved in the search for Steven...alot of people know the guy, and any time people asked for help or required help within the college, he was there to lend a hand. Hence why there has been a large search going on to try and find him.
    There are posters up in certain parts of both Limerick and Tipperary, and certain buses also have posters pasted on the inside of buses.
    Its a horrible situation, it needs to be said, and I do hope they find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Steven's body was recovered today. R.I.P Steven

Condolences to his family and friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement