Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do I get penalised for promoting my business if I'm not promoting my business?

Options
  • 18-03-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have received an infarction for
    From: biko Subject: You have received an infraction for posting advertising for my company even though I wasn't promoting my company just ordering advise on a quality acupuncturist in Galway. No matter who I suggested would be interpreted as promoting a company so please explain to me why the other replies in the thread are allowed and mine is disregarded. Also would advise on acupuncturists not carry more weight from someone who is actually qualified to make a recommendation.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Let's face it, you haven't been entirely honest here, have you? If I go to the website of the person you recommended, the first thing I see is a link to your clinic. That's more than just making a recommendation, it's shilling.

Sitebanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement