Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi runners

Options
  • 18-03-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I wonder could other taxi drivers put up their accounts of runner's that they get on the cork city and county region.
    I understand there can be no accusations and personal descriptions of people (race colour or creed) but a general outline of situation so a database could be built up for other drivers to watch out for.
    I will give my account .
    Mid late 20s well dressed white guy
    Goes to heatherfield on waterfall road .
    Says he has to hop wall as has no keys .gone.

Owners of house totally innocent .guy has done this several times to the house according to gardai
    Any other genuine stories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Taxi forum might be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Get a dashcam, face it inwards, and post up the video of the runners on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Norrie72

razorblunt wrote: »
    Taxi forum might be better?

Is there a taxi forum on this site . (Kinda new to this )

the_syco wrote: »
    Get a dashcam, face it inwards, and post up the video of the runners on Youtube.

I hear what you are saying but I think a description of the area and M.O.of runner is better .plus the legal stuff is avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Norrie72 wrote: »
    I wonder could other taxi drivers put up their accounts of runner's that they get on the cork city and county region.
    I understand there can be no accusations and personal descriptions of people (race colour or creed) but a general outline of situation so a database could be built up for other drivers to watch out for.
    I will give my account .
    Goes to heatherfield on waterfall road .
    Says he has to hop wall as has no keys .gone.

Owners of house totally innocent .guy has done this several times to the house according to gardai
    Any other genuine stories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Is there a taxi forum on this site . (Kinda new to this )

Think there's a transport one under Soc alright.

evilivor wrote: »

I see what you are getting at .I should have put derogatory remarks of race colour and creed.thanks for your vigilance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Well that narrows it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Stroke My Trout

http://irishtaxi.org/forum/index.php?board=59.0

Seems a busy and local forum for you. Sorry if I'm not allowed to post link

Advertisement