Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to oz -homesick

• 18-03-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I have always wanted to go to Australia but the only thing that is stopping me is that I am very close to my mother and cant imagine not seeing her every day!! I know it sounds kind of sad, but that is the only one thing that is stopping me! I have had loads of friends that are in the same situation as me but still went and haven't looked back since! People have been saying to me that I should go, as the saying goes you only live one! I really do want to go as im afraid that il regret it in years to come if I don't! I just wondering is there anyone else in the same situation or that would have any advice!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Since you've already found the Australia forum (and we aren't part of it last I checked ;)), I'll be closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement