Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Faking It [MTV]

• 18-03-2014 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Faux lesbo action :D ....interesting look on the girls faces at the end, as in they liked it....i'll bet you one of the girls is lesbian for real. This show is from Carter Covington who did a fine job with woefully underrated and cancelled before its time 10 Things I Hate About You and the critically praised Greek on ABC Family.

This show looks to replace aging a ratingsly challenged Awkward....starts April 22nd :)

MTV’S NEW COMEDY SERIES “FAKING IT” PREMIERES TUESDAY, APRIL 22 AT 10:30 P.M. ET/PT
    “Faking It,” premiering on MTV Tuesday, April 22 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT is a new romantic comedy about two best friends who love each other – in slightly different ways. After numerous failed attempts to become popular, the girls are mistakenly outed as lesbians,which launches them to instant celebrity status. Seduced by their newfound fame, Karma and Amy decide to keep up their romantic ruse.

“Faking It” stars Katie Stevens as “Karma” (“American Idol”), Rita Volk as “Amy,” Gregg Sulkin as “Liam” (“Wizards of Waverly Place”), Michael Willett as “Shane” (“G.B.F.”) and Bailey Buntain as “Lauren” (“Bunheads”).

“Faking It” is Executive Produced by Carter Covington (“10 Things I Hate About You,” “Greek” “Hart Of Dixie”).

Advertisement