Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residential Website

Options
  • 18-03-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Sorry if this was asked previously. Can I ask if you are you planning to ugrade the website anytime in the near future, once you log in it's terrible.

For instance, there is no usage profiling or trending information.
    Your have to log back out and back in to switch between Gas and Electricity.
    Overall it's very basic and having come from Airtricity recently where both website and app were pretty respectable I have to say I'm surprised at how basic the site it is and the lack of user friendlyness.

I should also point out I tried to register on the real rewards site tonight and it also crash as soon as I tried to submit my details, it appears to be down as it will not open up the site again (Ive tried two different browsers and an different machine, tested other sites and working fine)

Cheers
    hick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi hick,

Thanks for your post. Are you referring to our Online Billing facility? When you log in and select the relevant account, you can select the "Account Overview" tab, and view your meter reading history and usage history. To switch between different accounts without logging out, you can select ""Switch Account" in the top right-hand side of the screen and then opt to review a different account.

I have noted your feedback regarding the usability of the site and will certainly pass this to the relevant department. Don't hesitate to ask if you've any questions about this.

I sincerely apologise that you had trouble logging on to the Powering Rewards site last night, I've now flagged this problem. The site is accessible, so you should be able to log in now. If you've any further problems logging in, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement