Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw food suppliers in north west?

• 18-03-2014 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Is there any raw feeders in the northwest? where do you get your meat from? I know the companys that deliver from down the country but want somewhere local that I could buy in bulk. Does anybody know if I could get food from lifford greyhound stadium?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Melissa30

As far as I know Dogs First now deliver nationwide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Melissa30 wrote: »
    As far as I know Dogs First now deliver nationwide.

They do. I got delivery to Cavan last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Bernie is based in Derry, and I know friends in Donegal that get raw food from her.

http://www.4dogenterprises.com/#/raw-food/4560484261

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bruce264

Thanks for replies, was thinking more bulk suppliers though, doesn't need to come in fancy pagages, that's why I asked about greyhound stadium, didn't know if anybody new any sellers from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

DogsFirst just announced on their FB that wholesale/bulk meats can be ordered online now with free delivery for orders over €40..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Melissa30

bruce264 wrote: »
    Thanks for replies, was thinking more bulk suppliers though, doesn't need to come in fancy pagages, that's why I asked about greyhound stadium, didn't know if anybody new any sellers from there.

There's no nothing fancy about DF. They come in 15kg boxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

I wouldn't buy from greyhound stadium if galway track is anything to go by. It's kept in bin bags and pretty rotten. Most greyhound trainers boil the meat for ages before feeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bruce264

I will keep looking for somewhere. I wouldn't use DogsFirst ever again, from my experience they are useless.

Advertisement