Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread gone off topic

Options
  • 19-03-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way to report an entire thread, rather than just a single post? There's a whole thread in the Galway City forum that has gone completely off the rails.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Eeden wrote: »
    Is there any way to report an entire thread, rather than just a single post? There's a whole thread in the Galway City forum that has gone completely off the rails.

I normally just report a single post and explain that it's the thread you are reporting

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You can always PM the local mods directly with your concerns.

If you have further concerns you may also PM the CMods - me & Cabaal. However, I've seen your reported post & I know that the local mods are monitoring the thread closely.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,119 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

i usually find the divergent point and report that, and refer to everything thereafter. It's the equivalent of going back in time and punching hitler.

Advertisement