Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costa Coffee - Tesco Ardkeen

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Costa Coffee Ireland's facebook page says it will open tomorrow (Wed 9th)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

bluesfan wrote: »
    There's already a cafe in Tesco Ardkeen, I cant imagine they'd be too happy with this.

I bet they will be making **** gestures over to costa coffees employess

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

....No... ,more like supporting another business, like they do KFC......

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kittymiss

Apparently if you drunk one of their latter's a day you could pile on 10lbs in a year ...yum
    [url]Http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/4497046/A-daily-latte-coffee-can-make-you-pile-on-10lbs-in-a-year.html?teaser=true[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

kittymiss wrote: »
    Apparently if you drunk one of their latter's a day you could pile on 10lbs in a year ...yum
    [url]Http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/4497046/A-daily-latte-coffee-can-make-you-pile-on-10lbs-in-a-year.html?teaser=true[/url]

From the Sun so i won't trust anything said there.

If you won't to drink milk in your coffee just change to silm line milk like i do when i am in costa it has like 0.3g of fat per 100ML so in your small latte about 0.8 G of fat in it so its prob better for you in the long run then drinking a glass of coke a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

From the Sun so i won't trust anything said there.

If you won't to drink milk in your coffee just change to silm line milk like i do when i am in costa it has like 0.3g of fat per 100ML so in your small latte about 0.8 G of fat in it so its prob better for you in the long run then drinking a glass of coke a day.

It's the sugar not the milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

JPA wrote: »
    It's the sugar not the milk.

What sugar is in a latte ?. Only if you add sugar that is ?

I have made 1000s of lattes in work over the years its hot milk, a bit froth on top and a shot of coffee :rolleyes:

Its only bad for you when you start adding all the crap into it

What sugar is in a latte ?. Only if you add sugar that is ?

I have made 1000s of lattes in work over the years its hot milk, a bit froth on top and a shot of coffee :rolleyes:

Its only bad for you when you start adding all the crap into it

I am referring to the article.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

A latte every day? I don't need any newspaper to tell me that is not the best idea. One a week, fine, its a treat, drinking it every day is like eating fast food every day, occasionally its a treat, every day it just gets boring - and you get fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I hate milk in my coffee, but i don't see the difference between a latte and having a 500 ml glass of milk every day?
    They give it to you without sugar right?

• Advertisement

looksee wrote: »
    A latte every day? I don't need any newspaper to tell me that is not the best idea. One a week, fine, its a treat, drinking it every day is like eating fast food every day, occasionally its a treat, every day it just gets boring - and you get fat.

It's just Coffee and milk, if I could read the article it's probably talking about a latte with sugary cream, sugar and syrups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Anyone know the opening hours?
    Can't find them online.

Advertisement