Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain registration status

Options
  • 19-03-2014 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Hi. I recently registered a .ie domain using an RBN number. The domain itself is not exact but it contains a distinctive word from the RBN.

The status says 'in processing' and I received what seemed like an automatic email about a requirement for documents to be uploaded.

Now AFAIK those documents are not required unless the domain differs much from the RBN?

Anyway, my question is am I waiting for someone to contact me requiring documents or will it just go through the processing stage (assuming everything checks out ok)?

Comments

coolemon wrote: »
    Hi. I recently registered a .ie domain using an RBN number. The domain itself is not exact but it contains a distinctive word from the RBN.

The status says 'in processing' and I received what seemed like an automatic email about a requirement for documents to be uploaded.

Now AFAIK those documents are not required unless the domain differs much from the RBN?

Anyway, my question is am I waiting for someone to contact me requiring documents or will it just go through the processing stage (assuming everything checks out ok)?
    Hi there,

If the domain contains a word thats in the Registered Business Name it should go through for you without any supporting information however if you continue to receive emails from us requesting more information please reply to the email and we can tell you exactly what needs to be done.

All the best,
    Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭coolemon

Thanks Niamh.

Advertisement