Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre order update

Options
  • 19-03-2014 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi

I ordered efibre a week confirmation claimed I'd be contacted in a couple of days as yet nothing. Can you look into this delay for me.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Fathead wrote: »
    Hi

I ordered efibre a week confirmation claimed I'd be contacted in a couple of days as yet nothing. Can you look into this delay for me.

Cheers
    Hi Fathead

You will need to call the efibre follow up team on free phone 1800503303 for an update on this order.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

Hi

Cheers
    Hi Fathead

You will need to call the efibre follow up team on free phone 1800503303 for an update on this order.

Thanks

Al
    Did that, total waste of time. Order got lost?????? Now ive to ring and start over. Which i don't want to do. although i reckon if i go to the other provider to get Fibre it'll hold everything up. "ohh sorry sir you have a pending order" Every time i swear to stay away from eircom. you finally get fibre in my area i order it gets messed up..so frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Cheers
    Hi Fathead

Thanks

Al
    Did that, total waste of time. Order got lost?????? Now ive to ring and start over. Which i don't want to do. although i reckon if i go to the other provider to get Fibre it'll hold everything up. "ohh sorry sir you have a pending order" Every time i swear to stay away from eircom. you finally get fibre in my area i order it gets messed up..so frustrating
    Hi Fathead

Very sorry to hear this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Al

Advertisement