Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty in getting an apt

Options
  • 19-03-2014 11:24am

Hi there,

I am looking to rent a 1 (preferably 2) bed apt in Glasnevin/Finglas/Ballymun/Santry area. I have been to view 3 or 4 different ones but have had no joy

I have a 2 year old daughter and have her 4 nights of the week and work full time. Since her mother and I split, I have been renting from a family friend (who is returning to the property) and am just looking for somewhere that the little one can call home for a couple of years

I've been looking on DAFT and the other usual sites for places, I was just wondering if there was other places I should be looking or if anyone had some advice on what I should do or say?

I am respectful and usually make good first impressions (or so I thought) so any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Many parts of Dublin are experiencing high demand and low supply levels when it comes to rented accommodation. I would suggest having your references and deposit at hand when going to view a property, and just keep plugging away really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Also buy the Herald too and check the property listings.
    You could check local notice-boards in supermarkets and place a notice yourself; post an ad on Gumtree and subscribe to Daft alerts so you get emails whenever something suitable comes up.

Advertisement