Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a broker?

Options
  • 19-03-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi looking for a recommendation for a broker that one of you has used, I have my mortgage with Ulster Bank at the moment but want to try a broker first

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Borderfox I will pm you the name of one I am currently using

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

Borderfox wrote: »
    Hi looking for a recommendation for a broker that one of you has used, I have my mortgage with Ulster Bank at the moment but want to try a broker first

Have you contacted killers1 here on Boards ? Excellent recommendations re his services , worth pm'ing him !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

Will send a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭swht

Killers1 is currently dealing with our mortgage application, would have no problem recommending him to anyone. Really seems to know his stuff and is constantly available for any queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Killers1 just got us approved! We would highly recommend him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

search for a thread called "ode to killers1" - there are a lot of happy boardsies posting in that thread about the man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

Trish56 is the only one you'll need! I tried absolutely all avenues myself with no joy before being recommended to her by a colleague. Within 2 months I had the keys in my hand and a mortgage to pay. Really easy going, straight talking broker who will definitely see you right.

Really cannot recommmend Trish highly enough!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tinytot13

Killers just got us approved too! Would 100% recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Marchbride

It's gotta be 100% the one and only killers1.. What a gent and such a hard worker couldn't recommend him more

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Purefoy

Hi! How do I PM Killers1? Looking for a mortgage broker.. Don't post here very often and figure out how to PM!

• Advertisement
Advertisement